Why reupholster instead of buying new?
- Recycle & reuse higher quality, older hardwood frames.
- Quality furniture is a good investment. It is cheaper to reupholster than to buy new.
- Family heirlooms maintain integrity and structural strength
- Customize the fit of the furniture to the user so it is ergonomically comfortable
- Reuse quality foundations no longer used in most modern furniture.
- Achieve better comfort & support
- Limitless fabric & trim choices
- Maintain your furniture’s comfort, size in your rooms, style and beauty by updating
- Express your unique personal style
When to reupholster?
- Cushions are sagging or flat
- Fabric is worn and faded
- Stuffing is coming out
- Webbing has worn out and is sagging
- Springs are poking out
- Your style & color scheme in your home has changed
When to slipcover instead of reupholster?
- When your pet spends more time in the chair than you do
- When you have small children with sticky fingers
- When you want something you can launder when you want to
- When you want a cheaper alternative to upholstery with a custom look